* Free standard delivery to any postcode within the North East and North West on all products.
Please note: free assembly, removal of old product and packaging applies to mobility scooters and powered wheelchairs only. Rise and Recline chairs are offered with free assembly and packaging removal. If you would like us to remove an old chair, this would be an additional cost of £80 to be paid in advance or on the day.
Occasionally we run out of certain products. If you place an order for an item we are currently waiting for we will wait 5 days to see if it’s delivered to our warehouse. If not, we will send out the item(s) we do have in stock, with the remaining items going onto back order. We will contact you if there is a problem.
Once your order has been processed the delivery address for that order cannot be changed. We are also unable to redirect your order once it has been processed. For these reasons, please supply us with a delivery address where you know somebody can sign for your parcel.
Missing Parcels & Deliveries
Please be aware that if you request that your item(s) is left in a safe place via the courier notes, I-Mobility UK LTD cannot claim for missing items or damage to your parcel. As a result, in the event of an absence, we strongly recommend that you collect your parcel from your local delivery depot or instruct the courier to leave your parcel with a trusted neighbour.
I-Mobility (Powered Products)
When you buy your powered product from I-Mobility UK, under the Manufactures warranty and included in the purchase cost for the first 12 months are the following –
- The product will be delivered by a specially trained technician.
- You will be contacted directly by the technician to arrange a convenient day to deliver your item.
- The product will be checked and built on site by the technician to the manufacture’s specifications.
- The technician will offer a full demonstration to ensure you know how the product operates and you are comfortable using your new product. If you refuse the demonstration this could void your warranty.
- If you have purchased a rise and recline chair or bed, this will be installed in a room of your choice.
- The customer will be provided with a completed hand-over sheet and product manual for their reference.
- You will be given a contact number to call in the event you require a warranty claim.
- All packaging and any old mobility scooter/powerchairs will be removed from your new purchase and be recycled.
- You will be asked to complete a satisfaction survey to ensure you are 100% satisfied.