* Free standard delivery to UK mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) on all products.
Please note: free assembly, removal of old product and packaging only applies to mobility scooters and powered wheelchairs only. For Rise and Recline chairs we offer free assembly and packaging removal . If you would like us to remove an old chair, this would be an additional cost of £50 to be paid in advance or on the day.
I-Mobility (Powered Products)
When you buy your powered product from I-Mobility UK, under the Manufactures warranty and included in the purchase cost for the first 12 months are the following –
- The product will be delivered by HDD or a similar specially trained and ID badged technician.
- You will be contacted directly by the distribution company to arrange a convenient day to deliver your item.
- The product will be checked and built on site by the technician to the manufacture’s specifications.
- The technician will offer a full demonstration to ensure you know how the product operates and you are comfortable using your new product. If you refuse the demonstration this could void your warranty.
- If you have purchased a rise and recline chair or bed, this will be installed in a room of your choice. The technician will remove any old item if the item purchased is a replacement.
- The customer will be provided with a completed hand-over sheet and product manual for their reference.
- You will be given a contact number to call in the event you require a warranty claim.
- All packaging will be removed from your new purchase and be recycled.
- You will be asked to complete a satisfaction survey to ensure you are 100% satisfied.