Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging. 12 Months Warranty (up to 3 Free Call Outs) * also comes as standard with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
Introducing the first travel mobility scooter from ‘Pride® Travel Scooter’ range to feature ground breaking all-round suspension, the Apex Rapid with CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac Suspension) delivers luxury and convenient features like a wraparound delta tiller with a high-level charging port, LED kerb light and a storage basket together with a compact, easy to transport design. Sleek styling complements the Apex Rapid’s abundant features making it an exceptional travel mobility choice.
- Delta Tiller Control System – The easy to use delta tiller control system, which comes a standard with the Apex Rapid, is quick and easy to use and allows simple control that suits your needs.
- Front and Rear Suspension – The Apex Rapid has Front and Rear Suspension. Allowing for a smoother more enjoyable journey.
- Optional Colour Shrouds – New optional interchangeable shrouds are now available. Choose from Yellow, Black, Orange and Pink.
- Weight Capacity 21 Stone 6 lbs (136 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 3.8 cm (1.5″)
- Overall Length 104.1 cm (41′)
- Overall Width 52.1 cm (20.5″)
- Turning Radius 116.2 cm (50.5″)
- Standard Controls LED Display
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) 16.6 kg (36.6 lbs.) front section
- Total Weight (without batteries) 39.6 kg (87.4 lbs)
- Seating Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
- Tyres Front: 5 cm x 17.8 cm (2” x 7”) solid Rear: 6.35 cm x 20.3 cm (2.5” x 8”) solid
- Suspension Front and rear independent CTS Suspension
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2 x 18 AH
- Battery Weight (each) 12 Ah 8.9 kg (19.6 lbs) 17 Ah 13.8 kg (30.4 lbs)
Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.