Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
The largest 8mph mobility scooter from the ‘Pride® Scooter’ range, the Colt Executive is bristling with high-performance features like full suspension, low-profile tyres and a hydraulic sealed brake system, the Colt Executive is a blend of power and precision. The Colt Executive features sleek style and a wealth of standard luxury touches like a wraparound delta tiller, new double A-arm suspension, new terrain gripping pneumatic tyres and LED lighting, making it the ultimate outdoor scooter.
- High-Performance Ride Quality – Front and rear suspension to handle various outdoor terrains.
- Full Lighting Package – Features directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination.
- 13” Low-Profile Tires – Optimal traction for outdoor performance.
- Weight Capacity 28 Stone 8 lbs (181 kg)
- Maximum Speed 8 mph (12.87 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 33 cm (5.25″)
- Overall Length 8 cm (56.25″)
- Overall Width 2 cm (27.25″)
- Turning Radius 8 cm (83″)
- Standard Controls LCD Display
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) 21 kg (205.5 lbs) Main Frame
- Total Weight (without batteries) 117 kg (259.5 lbs) Main Frame
- Seating Captain Style
- Tyres Front: 10 cm x 33 cm (4” x 13”) pneumatic Rear: 10 cm x 33 cm (4” x 13”) pneumatic
- Suspension Front and Rear
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle Size: 2 x 100 AH (standard)
- Battery Weight (each) 44 kg (60.5 lbs.)
Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.