Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
One of the largest 8mph mobility scooters from the ‘Pride® Scooter’ range, the Colt Pursuit features a powerful drivetrain and large 33 cm (13”) pneumatic wheels to handle rugged outdoor terrain. Luxury touches like a wraparound delta tiller and a new LCD console combine to give the Colt Pursuit a sleek, sporty style and a maximum level of comfort.
- High-Performance Ride Quality – Front and rear suspension to handle various outdoor terrain.
- Ultra-Comfort Seat – Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrest.
- Full Lighting Package – Features directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination.
- 13” Low-Profile Tires – Optimal traction for outdoor performance.
- Weight Capacity 28 Stone 8 lbs (181 kg)
- Maximum Speed 8 mph (12 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 2 cm (3.6″)
- Overall Length 135 cm (53″)
- Overall Width 5 cm (25.9″)
- Turning Radius 35 cm (52.5″)
- Standard Controls LCD Display
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) 43 kg (94.5 lbs) Front section
- Total Weight (without batteries) 5 kg (215 lbs)
- Seating High-back, fold-flat seat with headrest and seat belt
- Tyres Front: 10 cm x 33 cm (4” x 13”) pneumatic Rear: 10 cm x 33 cm (4” x 13”) pneumatic
- Suspension Front and Rear
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle Size: 2 x 50 AH (standard) or 70 Ah (optional)
- Battery Weight (each) 50 AH: 14.8 kg (32.5 lbs.) each / 70 AH: 24 kg (54 lbs.)
Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.