Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
Introducing the new compact 8mph Colt Sport mobility scooter from the ‘Pride® Scooter’ range. Featuring a modern yet sporty design and delivering a high-performance operation. Standard features include a handbrake, front and rear suspension, feather-touch disassembly, a wraparound delta tiller, high-visibility automatic brake lights and an LED kerb light. These features combine to make the Colt Sport a superb scooter.
- Smooth Ride – Front and rear suspension for optimal outdoor driving on various terrains.
- Delta Tiller – Ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left- or right-hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort.
- Full Lighting Package – High-Intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination including directional signals.
- Comfortable Seating – Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrest.
- Weight Capacity 25 Stone (158.75 kg)
- Maximum Speed 8 mph (12.87 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 7 cm (2.25″)
- Overall Length 4 cm (47″)
- Overall Width 7 cm (25.9″)
- Turning Radius 35 cm (52.5″)
- Standard Controls LED Display
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) 48 kg (65 lbs) Front section
- Total Weight (without batteries) 68 kg
- Seating High-back, fold-flat seat with headrest and seat belt
- Tyres Front: 25.4 cm (10”) solid Rear: 25.4 cm (10”) solid
- Suspension Front and Rear
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2 x 40-45 AH (standard)
- Battery Weight (each) 74 kg (32.5 lbs.)
Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.