Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging. 12 Months Warranty (up to 3 Free Call Outs) * also comes as standard with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
The Pride® Fusion from the ‘Jazzy Power Chair range’ is a rear-wheel drive power chair, which delivers exceptional control, and is available with a maximum speed of up to 4 mph (6.5 km/h). Available in configurations:
1. Power Tilt and Manual Recline & standard swing-away legrests.
2. Power Tilt and Power Recline & manual elevating legrests.
There is also the option to add a curb climber.
The innovative, compact design of the Fusion makes it highly maneuverable in tight spaces without sacrificing traditional rear-wheel drive performance.
- Rear Wheel Drive System – Provides great control even at fast speeds and offer excellent stability even on rough terrain.
- Ion Seating – Both configurations of the Fusion come a standard with the comfortable Ion seating system.
- Interchangeable Decal Panels – Personalise your Pride Fusion with 3 different colour decal sets.
- Weight Capacity 21 Stone (136 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 11 cm (4.5″)
- Overall Length 89 cm (35″)
- Overall Width 63.5 cm (25″)
- Turning Radius 53 cm (21″)
- Standard Controls PG VR2 controller
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled)
- Total Weight (without batteries) 74 kg (163 lbs)
- Seating Tension-adjustable, sling back plus solid seat pan
- Tyres Castors: 23 cm (9”) solid front Drive: 35.5 cm (14”) pneumatic
- Suspension Rear-wheel drive
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 55 AH
- Battery Weight (each) 55 AH: 17 kg (37 lbs)
- Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.