Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
The all-new go chair is re-engineered from the ground up, offering a sleek, bold new style available in an array of contemporary colours.
Enhanced performance and comfort, along with 5-piece disassembly, allows you to enjoy light-weight travel and independence on the go. With an increased weight capacity of 21 stone 6 lbs and a sleek, bold look, the new Go-Chair makes travel easy.
- Built in storage – Dual swing-away, under seat storage for added convenience.
- Comfortable Seating – 18”x17”, 5-point swivel seat with height and width adjustable armrest.
- Feather-Touch Disassembly – Simple frame separation with only one hand easily disassembles into three super-lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage.
- Maximum Foot Space – Large footplate for comfortability.
- Weight Capacity 21 Stone 6 lbs (136 kg)
- Maximum Speed 3.7 mph (5.9 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 4 cm (1.6″)
- Overall Length 84 cm (33″)
- Overall Width 57 cm (22.6″)
- Turning Radius 64 cm (25.4″)
- Standard Controls PG GC3 Controller
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled)
- Total Weight (without batteries) 30.39 kg (66.9 lbs)
- Seating Folded Seat (13.6 kg)
- Tyres Front castors: 15 cm (5.9”) solid Drive: 23 cm (9”) solid
- Suspension Limited
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 18 AH
- Battery Weight (each) 14 kg (30.8 lbs.)
Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.