Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging. 12 Months Warranty (up to 3 Free Call Outs) * also comes as standard with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
A sophisticated new modern design from ‘Pride® Travel scooter range’ the Go-Go Elite Traveller® LX mobility scooter offers luxurious features convenient functionality like a wraparound delta tiller with a high level charging port, LED kerb light and large storage basket together with a compact, easy to transport design. Sleek styling complements the Go-Go Elite Traveller LX’s abundant features making it an exceptional travel mobility choice.
- Feather-Touch Disassembly – Simple frame separation with only one hand easily disassembles into five super-lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage.
- Comfortable Seating – Foldable compact black vinyl swivel seat.
- Interchangeable Shrouds – Includes sets of easily changeable coloured panels.
- Delta Tiller – Ergonomic wraparound handles enable easy-to-use left- or right-hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort.
- Weight Capacity 19 Stone 9 lbs (125 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 6.35 cm (2.5″)
- Overall Length 100.3 cm (39.5 cm)
- Overall Width 49.5 cm (19.5″)
- Turning Radius 112 cm (44.125″)
- Standard Controls LED Display
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) 15.2 kg (33.5 lbs) Front section
- Total Weight (without batteries) 35.8 kg (79 lbs)
- Seating Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
- Tyres Front: 5 cm x 17.78 cm (2” x 7”) solid Rear: 6.35 cm x 20.32 cm (2.5” x 8”) solid
- Suspension None
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 12 AH (2 x 17 AH (optional)
- Battery Weight (each)
Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.