Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
As part of the ‘Pride® Travel Range’ to the Go-Go Elite Traveller® Plus mobility scooter features an increase in length and width, and a weight capacity of 23 Stone 3 lbs (147 kg) combined with a wraparound delta tiller to those with limited dexterity to gain better control of the scooter. The Go-Go Elite Traveller® Plus is a feather touch boot scooter, meaning it can be easily dissembled to fit into most car boots.
- Feather-Touch Disassembly – Simple frame separation with only one hand easily disassembles into five super-lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage.
- Comfortable Seating – Foldable compact black vinyl swivel seat.
- Interchangeable Shrouds – Includes sets of easily changeable coloured panels.
- Delta Tiller – Ergonomic wraparound handles enable easy-to-use left- or right-hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort.
- Weight Capacity 23 Stone 3lbs (147 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) at motor
- Overall Length 102.25 cm (40.25″)
- Overall Width 54 cm (21.2″)
- Turning Radius 116.2 cm (45.75″)
- Standard Controls LED Display
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) 16 kg (35 lbs) Front Section
- Total Weight (without batteries) 39.2 kg (86.5 lbs)
- Seating Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
- Tyres Front: 5cm x 20 cm (2” x 8”) solid Rear: 7.62 cm x 22.86 cm (3” x 9”) solid
- Suspension None
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 18 AH
- Battery Weight (each) 13.4 kg
Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. 4. Speed varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour rating (Ah), battery charge, battery condition, tire type and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.