Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging. 12 Months Warranty (up to 3 Free Call Outs) * also comes as standard with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
Introducing a new type of mobility scooter with added larger deck space, the Go-Go Elite Traveller® _Sport from the ‘Pride® Travel Scooter’ range features an innovative design with a full complement of unique standard features. A charger port conveniently located in the tiller, front and rear LED lighting, 9-inch wheels at front and rear and an increased weight capacity of 23 Stone 3 lbs. are just a few features that make the Go-Go Elite Traveller Sport an exceptional scooter.
- Feather-Touch Disassembly – Simple frame separation with only one hand easily disassembles into five super-lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage.
- Comfortable Seating – Foldable compact black vinyl swivel seat.
- Interchangeable Shrouds – Includes sets of easily changeable coloured panels.
- Delta Tiller – Ergonomic wraparound handles enable easy-to-use left- or right-hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort.
- Weight Capacity 23 Stone 3 lbs (147 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 3.8 cm (1.5″) at motor
- Overall Length 109.2 cm (43″)
- Overall Width 54 cm (21.25″)
- Turning Radius 128.3 cm (50.5″)
- Standard Controls LED Display
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) 20 kg (44 lbs) Front section
- Total Weight (without batteries) 44 kg (100 lbs)
- Seating Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
- Tyres Front: 7.62 cm x 22.9 cm (3” x 9”) solid Rear: 7.62cm x 22.9 cm (3” x 9”) solid
- Suspension Seat Post
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 18 AH
- Battery Weight (each) 13 kg (29 lbs.)
Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.