The Easy1 attendant “Black Edition” wheelchair is a crash tested lightweight aluminium folding wheelchair ideal for occasional use.
From Greencare Mobility (NHS bespoke wheelchair manufacturer), it has many features found on much higher end/priced wheelchairs. The stable and strong folding frame means the wheelchair is easy to handle, giving effortless rolling performance in all conditions. It is made from lightweight aluminium, and with removable footrests, makes transportation trouble-free. The Cushioned seat, and air-flow high comfort tension adjustable back make it a comfortable environment to be seated in, and the swing away footrests and flip back arms make transitioning as easy as possible.
Crash tested to ISO 7176-19 and made with flame retardant fabrics gives total peace of mind on a quality product.
The Mobilex Gepard has a frame made of carbon fibre and aluminium, making it one of the lightest rollators on the market today starting from just 5.8Kgs. Although very light, it offers a high degree of stability coupled with extreme ease of movement.
- Tension adjustable back. Flip back arm rest.
- Crash tested, Folding Backrest.
- Lap belt.
- Parking brake.
- Vanity flap.
- Calf strap.
- Rear pocket.
- Supplied to NHS.
- Adjustment tool and user guide.
- Seat Width: 16” (400mm)
- Seat Depth: 17” (430mm)
- Seat Height: 19” (480mm)
- Backrest Height: 19” (480mm)
- Armrest Height: 10” (250mm)
- Rear Wheel Size: 12” (315mm) with puncture proof tyres
- Front Castor Size: 190mm (7 ½”)
- Footrest Angle: 110°
- Frame Material: Aluminium
- Seat/Back Material: Cushioned flame retardant seat, two tone air-flow high comfort cushioned back
- Product Weight: 13.8kg (12.4kg excluding footrests)
- Max. User Weight: 125 kg (19.7 stone)
- Colour: Black/Blue
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.