Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging. 12 Months Warranty (up to 3 Free Call Outs) * also comes as standard with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
The all-new iGo Lite is crafted from Carbon Fibre and weighs only 19.8 kg making it our lightest power chair yet! With a built-in USB charger, you’ll be able to travel and stay connected with the world around you. It’s flight-safe batteries mean the sky is your limit – simply unfold and go, for an adventure of a lifetime.
- Under-seat Storage – This convenient under-seat storage is large enough for all your personal items!
- USB Charger – The built-in USB charger is perfect for charging your smartphone on the go. Staying connected has never been easier!
- Adjustable control position
- Stylish Carbon Fibre design
- One-Touch Folding System – The iGo Lite’s simple one-touch folding system makes travelling a breeze. Simply unfold and go!
- Front Suspension – With added front suspension, the iGo Lite absorbs bumpy terrains making you more comfortable.
- Compact lightweight design
- 12 Ah flight safe batteries
- Weight Capacity 21 st 2 lbs (135 kg)
- Maximum Speed Up to 3.7 mph
- Ground Clearance
- Overall Length 960 mm (37.79″)
- Overall Width 610 mm (24″)
- Turning Radius 900 mm (35.43″)
- Standard Controls
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) 19.8 kg (43.6 lbs)
- Total Weight (without batteries) 18 kg (39.6 lbs)
- Seating Foam
- Tyres Drive Tyres: 216 mm (8.5″) – solid Front Wheel: 178 mm (7″) – solid
- Suspension Limited
- Battery Requirements 12 Ah Lithium-Ion battery
- Battery Weight (each) 1.8 kg
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.
Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.