Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
Introducing a revolutionary update to the industry renowned Jazzy Air®, the exceptional Jazzy Air® 2. Elevating at 12” (30.5 cm) in just 11 seconds and featuring a new modern sophisticated design, this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 4Mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement. With Mid-Wheel 6® Drive and Active-Trac® Suspension, the Jazzy Air® 2 offers enhanced performance and stability both indoors and outdoors.
- Front & Rear LED Lights – These stylish new additions allow for greater visibility when using the chair.
- Lower Floor to Seat Height – 5 cm lower seat-to-floor, sit comfortably at standard table height.
- Seating High-back sport captain seat features: 4-position headrest • Headrest also offers height adjustment • Width adjustable armrest (no depth adjustment) • Fold-flat for ease of transportation in vehicles • Available sizes: 41 x 41-46 cm, 46 x 46-51 cm and 51 x 51-56 cm.
Please note, once you have purchased your Jazzy Air 2, we will contact you to ask which seat size you require (41 x 41-46 cm, 46 x 46-51 cm or 51 x 51-56 cm. This is at no extra cost.
- Weight Capacity 21 stone 6 lbs (136kg)
- Maximum Speed 4mph (6.4km/h)
- Ground Clearance 2.5cm (0.98″) At motor
- Overall Length 106.7cm (42″)
- Overall Width 59cm (23.22″)
- Turning Radius 52.8cm (20.78″)
- Standard Controls 70A PG VR2
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) 104kg (Base Weight)
- Total Weight (without batteries) –
- Tyres –
- Suspension Active-Trac® with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology
- Battery Requirements (2) 12 V, U1 (2) 40 Ah
- Battery Weight (each) –
Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.