Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging. 12 Months Warranty (up to 3 Free Call Outs) * also comes as standard with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
The Mayfair is mid-sized, but appeals to many, thanks to its easy driving style on pavements, pathways and passages. It’s like driving a handy little hatchback.
- Small is beautiful – Shorter, lighter and steadier than they’re on the road cousins, Class 2 scooters like the Mayfair are no less pleasurable to drive. Easy handling means – 4mph is all the speed you need.
- Small is strong – Carrying up to 21 stones the Mayfair may be slight, but still packs might. The adjustable captain’s seat gives everyone a comfy driving position.
- Small is safe – With a rear-view mirror, front and rear lighting and indicators you can safely drive at night or on dark winter afternoons, clearly letting other pavement users know you’re there.
- Class 2
- Length 47”/119cm
- Width 24”/61cm
- Wheel/tyres 10” pneumatic
- Rear 10” pneumatic
- Turning radius 42”/107cm
- Ground clearance 4”/10.2cm
- Seat captain
- Total weight
- Speed 4mph/6.4km
- Battery 2 x 36ah or 50ah options
- Capacity up to 21st /132kgs
- Max gradient 8%
- Suspension no
- Colours red/blue
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.