Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging. 12 Months Warranty (up to 3 Free Call Outs) * also comes as standard with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
The Pride® Quest Folding Scooter is perfect for the active lifestyle. Offering great performance indoors and out at a maximum speed of 4mph. The Quest provides a comfortable ride and a simple easy-fold system. The Quest is portable and adjusts to fit perfectly inside any small space. It’s sleek, stylish and extremely easy to operate.
Unique Folding Design – Easy to fold and transport in three easy steps.
Detachable Battery Box – The battery pack can be easily detached from the scooter and features an anti-theft lock.
Full Lighting Package – Front and rear LED lights for ease of use in low-light settings.
- Weight Capacity 18 Stone (115 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6.4 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 6 cm (2.36″)
- Overall Length 93 cm (36.6″)
- Overall Width 48.5 cm (19.09″)
- Turning Radius 82 cm (32.2″)
- Standard Controls LED Display
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) n/a
- Total Weight (without batteries) 23 kg
- Seating Folded Molded plastic
- Tyres Front castors: 20 cm (7.8”) solid Rear castors: 23 cm (9”) solid
- Suspension None
- Battery Requirements One 24-volt Lithium-Ion battery pack Size: (1) 11.5 AH Li-ION battery pack
- Battery Weight (each) 3.4 kg
Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.