Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
Experience the Revo 2.0, a new class of scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain. Experience convenient, feather-touch disassembly for portability that is comparable to our Travel Mobility line. Enjoy standard under seat storage and speeds up to 4 mph. Ride on with the Revo 2.0!
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Standard under seat storage
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
- Available with both pneumatic & solid tyres*
*Revo 2.0 with solid tyres – available in blue only
Revo 2.0 with pneumatic tyres – available in blue and grey
- Weight Capacity 26 stone 7lbs (170.09kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6.4 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 3.17cm (1.25 inches)
- Overall Length 119.38cm (47 inches)
- Overall Width 53.34cm (21 inches)
- Turning Radius 132.08 (52 inches)
- Standard Controls –
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) 25.85kg Rear section
- Total Weight (without batteries) 9.35 stone (59.4kg)
- Seating Standard seating – Folded Seat 12kg
- Tyres Front: 22.86cm Rear: 22.86cm
- Suspension Comfort Trac – Front & rear suspension
- Battery Requirements x2 35Ah deep cycle
- Battery Weight (each) 5.75kg (12.5lbs)
Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.