Please Note: We pride ourselves in offering FREE delivery, assembly and removal of old product and packaging. 12 Months Warranty (up to 3 Free Call Outs) * also comes as standard with this item. The price you see is the price you pay at the checkout- no hidden costs.
Imagine your perfect scooter. A sleek, contemporary design that can traverse the most beautiful, out-of-reach places. Imagine that same scooter in your home, moving seamlessly through doors and down hallways. Your imagination becomes reality with the ZT10, a scooter that combines powerful dual motors and two-wheel drive with revolutionary iturn technology. Let the ZT10 carry you to places unknown.
- Exclusive iTurn Technology
- Front and Rear Suspsion – Front and rear suspension provides a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- New LCD tiller display – A new LCD tiller display design offers more style.
- Alloy Style Wheels – Alloy style wheels offer a more stylish scooter.
- LCD lighting package – This new style LCD lighting package is stylish and offers increased viability.
- 5″ Alloy Style Tyres.
- USB Charging Point on Tiller
- Weight Capacity 28 stone 8lbs (181kg)
- Maximum Speed 7.2 mph
- Ground Clearance 51 mm (2″)
- Overall Length 1219 mm (48″)
- Overall Width 613 mm (24.25″)
- Turning Radius 1092 mm (43″)
- Standard Controls –
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled) 34 kg (75 lbs)
- Total Weight (without batteries) 82.5 kg (181.8 lbs)
- Seating –
- Tyres Front: 229 mm (9”) – solid Rear: 273 mm (10.75”) – solid
- Suspension Enhanced front and rear suspension
- Battery Requirements 2 x 40Ah batteries
- Battery Weight (each) 13.75 kg (30.25 lbs) each
Note 1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Please refer to our Warranty Information page for full T&C’s.